6.17.2004

Seemed like a good idea at the time

Some of these were tape club surprises, others I inherited, and still others I actually bought on my own. Which tape falls into which category I leave as an exercise for the reader. Especially as I can't remember. There's actually a couple of these that I'd like to upgrade to CD.

Fat City, Shawn Colvin
Pocket Full of Kryptonite, Spin Doctors
Live, Never Die Young, James Taylor
3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in the Life of..., Arrested Development
Marc Cohn, The Rainy Season, Marc Cohn
God Shuffled His Feet, Crash Test Dummies
Dulcinea, Toad the Wet Sprocket
BanbaClanaad
Here Comes Trouble, Scatterbrain
Cracked Rear View, Hootie and the Blowfish
August and Everything After, Counting Crows

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk to me about upgrading Colvin & Toad. (and Arr. Dev, if you really want) --GS

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home