6.17.2004

Jazz and related

For a while I had an interest in jazz that I never quite stayed with. It's all pretty modern, which may have been part of the problem.

Stanley Jordan

Stolen Moments
Flying Home
Magic Touch
Cornucopia
Bolero
Standards Volume I


Marcus Roberts

Deep in the Shed
Alone with Three Giants
As Serenity Approaches
Prayer for Peace
The Truth is Spoken Here


The Rest

Patrice, The Marksman, Mark Whitfield, Mark Whitfield
Upfront, Another Hand, David Sanborn
Time Remembered, John McLaughlin plays Bill Evans
The Road to YouPat Metheney Group
The Beautiful Ones are Not Yet Born, Branford Marsalis Trio
Wish, Joshua Redman
Changing of the Guard, T.S. Monk
Simple Pleasures, Bobby McFerrin

(I know some will carp at McFerrin being here. I don't care.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home